Christmas is in just three sleeps and everyone is getting very, very excited.
But after a month of gorging on mince pies and turkey (which is at least lean protein), gym goers return to training in January to find an influx of new friends and workout buddies using the equipment and joining in sessions.
While most of the new recruits are committed to regular and respectful training as part of a new, healthier lifestyle, there will always be a few outliers who breach the rules of gym etiquette.
Here are the six people you will either see or be at the gym post Christmas:
6) The "I haven't got a clue what I'm doing but I'm just gonna roll with it" ones
5) The "I'm still too full from Christmas" lot
4) The ones that over do it
3) The "I've come straight from Christmas dinner" ones
2) The "I got forced by my family" ones
1) And then there will be you just doing your thing
To look good and stand out among the post Christmas crowd, why not check out some of our amazing looks: